Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow. What a great episode. I didn't realize how much I'd enjoy an hour with no Jack kvetching, Kate simmering, Sawyer brooding, or Ben whining.

Cool story -- great acting. If the finale eps contain more of this, I'll be glad I hung in there.

And....

Jacob = good
Man in black = bad?

Or is it vice-versa????

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Last night's episode was great. It's been a long time since I've really enjoyed the show, but I'm sticking around since it's nearing the end. Last night made it worth it. :)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
What a fantastic episode. When I first realized the episode was going to be all about Richard I was pretty disappointed, with the last season coming to a close I really wanted to see more on the key characters.
The acting by the guy playing Richard was really really good!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
When I first realized the episode was going to be all about Richard I was pretty disappointed,
Oh my gosh, I've been looking forward to the all-Richard episode since I found out about it last week! Of course, my DVR screwed up and didn't record it.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I have to go back and sit down and watch the last 20 minutes again. The conversations between Richard and the MIB and Jacob and how they answered his questions ... too much for me to absorb at 10 p.m. Who is lying? Who is telling the truth?

And does the actor who plays Richard wear eyeliner?

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Awesome episode. So are they dead? Are they in purgatory, which was an initial theory. Hubby said he doesn't want to guess about theories he just wants to enjoy the show.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Are they in purgatory, which was an initial theory.
Well, I haven't watched last night's episode, but the producers/writers said way back in Season 1 that they were not in purgatory. I think people would be pretty shitty if it ended up being that.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Its sounds more like they are in a moral laboratory. Mice dropped in a maze without the cheese to guide them.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ab aeterno, btw, is Latin for "from eternity."

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I read 'from the beginning of time'.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
It was a great episode. I was glad, after being disappointed in the last few shows. Can't believe it's almost over.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts