Just Labradors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smokey was back. NotLocke is immortal. DBC looks terrible and is no longer DBC. She's also completely off her rocker.

And I couldn't have been the only one to think: "KEAMEY?!?!?! Who the hell is Keamey?!?!?!?!"

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I haven't watched it yet, but isn't Keamey the one who shot Alex? That was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the name. I'm probably totally wrong.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
EW hasn't posted their blog yet so I'll get that up when it comes online.

Keamy was the military guy that called Ben's bluff and shot Alex in front of him.

Interesting episode about the balance between good and evil. I'll be curious to know was Doc Jensen has to say.

My big question of the evening is why did NotLocke allow Kate to stay with his merry little band of followers? I know she's done some bad stuff in the past, but I don't consider her evil. I wonder if she's in balance and he thinks he can tip her. I think she's a key player in the game for Sawyer and Shepherd.

Where was Sawyer?

So Sayid has given over to the dark side. Oiy. Did you see his face when NotLocke pulled the sword out of his chest?

And it looks like the Sideways timeline doesn't give everyone their heart's desires....Sayid won't be with the one he loves because he doesn't think he's good enough for her. So sad.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I haven't watched it yet, but Sayid has always been a sad character. To me he has always wrestled with what is right, and what is just what needs to be done. A big toughy with a soft heart.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
EW hasn't posted their blog yet so I'll get that up when it comes online.

Keamy was the military guy that called Ben's bluff and shot Alex in front of him.

Interesting episode about the balance between good and evil. I'll be curious to know was Doc Jensen has to say.
How about that - I actually remembered something!

I can't read those Doc Jensen's recaps - 8 pages of pulling literature, mythology, etc. references out of his arse. He can do a summary when the whole thing's over and tell me if he was right about anything or not!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I can't read those Doc Jensen's recaps - 8 pages of pulling literature, mythology, etc. references out of his arse. He can do a summary when the whole thing's over and tell me if he was right about anything or not!
Well...here's the recap anyways! :p

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20313460_20348187,00.html

I know they are long and some of it is BS, but sometimes there is some really good stuff and connections I never would have known. And his research is pretty cool. :)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keamey was also on the dead-man switch that blew up the Kahana.

Gah -- Those Udders seem like a million years ago. And the Dharmites... And Desmond... and the Number sequence on the computer... Was that even the same SHOW?!?!?!?

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Did you notice last week the lighthouse was to be set at 108 degrees? Before Jack smashed it?

Is anyone watching the 8:00 recap with the pop-ups before the new episode? A friend of ours told us to do it because sometimes they show different footage and they tell you things that you may not have figured out...or didn't see in Doc Jensen's blog.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
I don't know how in the world they're going to wrap this up with only 11 episodes left. SU was wondering if NotLocke was also Jack's dad when he showed up off in the distance a long time ago - NotLocke using his ability to look like a dead person to get someone to follow him. Hmmmm. After this is over, I'm getting the DVDs and watch it all in a row to see if it makes any sense.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I don't know how in the world they're going to wrap this up with only 11 episodes left. SU was wondering if NotLocke was also Jack's dad when he showed up off in the distance a long time ago - NotLocke using his ability to look like a dead person to get someone to follow him. Hmmmm. After this is over, I'm getting the DVDs and watch it all in a row to see if it makes any sense.
Yes, it was either NotLocke or Jacob leading Jack around. We'll find out soon enough I suppose.

HOLY CRAP!! I'm going to be in France when the season finale airs!!! CRAP!!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Keamey was also on the dead-man switch that blew up the Kahana.

Gah -- Those Udders seem like a million years ago. And the Dharmites... And Desmond... and the Number sequence on the computer... Was that even the same SHOW?!?!?!?
Yeah, I was looking though my dvd the other day for something to watch and saw my season 1 of LOST...and I thought that same thing. So much has happen that to watch season 1 again would be a waste...nothing even fits season 1 anymore.

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
In season 1, remember Lock showing Walt how to play backgammon:" one side is white, and one side is black' like the two stones on the scale in the cave. Jacob has the Dahrma numbers by names of his candidates both in the light house and on the cave wall.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I watched last week's episode, and the new one last night with a friend. Haven't watched that show in let's say...3 years, give or take. Bad idea. Have noooo idea what the hell is going on. But I kind of want to keep watching the rest of this season? Haha. I'll have to backtrack online to catch myself up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.