Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I just say that the scene with Dead/Not Dead Eye Patch Other (what is up with THAT?) medically attending to Fall From Sky Girl had me reliving my collapsed lung/chest tube insertion. Oh OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

KungFoo Jin!!!!!!! Woo! He is soooo hot.

Sun better not die.

At first I didn't believe anything Juliette was telling Sun. I figured she was lying about the date of conception and Sun really did conceive with the BF back home. But then when she went back in to tape record her report to Ben...plus the mention of the island's healing powers reinvigorating Jin's sperm (*dirty!*)... Well, I am very glad it is Jin's baby. But Sun better not die!!!

Did Fall From Sky Girl say that they found Flight 815's plane and that there were all the bodies on it? Or just that they found the plane and there were no survivors?

So, are our Losties dead? (The writers swore they weren't dead way back when they were answering speculative questions in interviews.)

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
I believe she just said there were no survivors.

Here's my theory - given that the writers from early on said emphatically that it was NOT some sort of purgatory:

I think someone in charge - Ben, the company that brought Juliet to the island... - somehow set it up for people to THINK they found the remains of Flight 815 so they would stop looking and not accidentally stumble upon their island. I have no idea how they'd manage to do that. But I don't know how they manage to do a lot of things. I imagine they told Juliet's sister she was dead a long time ago too.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
She seemed surprized about that being Flight 815. She had come for Desmond who wasn't on the plane. One eyed guy was surprized by our motley crew. I wonder who he was expecting to shoot off the flair? I wonder who he's working with -- Danielle maybe? There was an article in our paper last week about the Lost series. The way the writers were answering questions, it sounded like they are making this series up as they go along. Just whatever strikes their fancy this week is what they add to the show. It does kind of seem that way to me. I liked the episode. Oh, I think Benry is blackmailing Juliette to keep her working for him. I don't think she wants to do all this stuff that she's doing. Maybe he's only promising to keep her sister alive as long as she does what he tells her to do.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I believe she said no survivors. Good theory about the Dharma folks and the plane too! I don't think Sun will die. They were doing experiments on them and I think that is what caused them to die. Do we know if the other women got pregnant naturally or with the "help" of Juliette? I loved Jin kicking Patch guy's butt!

I don't think she wants to do all this stuff that she's doing.
She did say after she pushed stop "I hate you".

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She seemed surprized about that being Flight 815. She had come for Desmond who wasn't on the plane
Good point! I keep forgetting Des was already there.

One eyed guy was surprized by our motley crew. I wonder who he was expecting to shoot off the flair?
Another good point. I just assumed he would have been surprised to see any of the Losties. I didn't think he might be expecting someone in particular.

So who is Fall From Sky Girl? How many languages was she speaking? Italian, Spanish, Chinese, English...

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
I think Juliet WANTS to be on the Losties side, but she feels trapped into doing what Ben asks of her because of her sister. Also, in her flashbacks she never seemed to have much of a backbone, so she's definitely susceptible to someone like Ben taking advantage of her.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
And I do NOT think she told Mikhail "thank you." Wonder what she did say to him?
Do we know which language that was? If it was Russian I have a friend that speaks it if we can get the video. If it was Italian it's close enough to Spanish to figure out.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I think fall from the sky girl is an Udder in some form, maybe coming to check on the udder Udders after the sub blew up and the communication shack blew up.

Patch Eye Guy made some somment about how things heal on the island, so he was dead now he's not, Sky girl is doing better quickly, what about the other who have been killed and buried, could they really have healed?

I cant figure Juliet out - one minute you think she's a bad guy the next you don't.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Patch Eye Guy made some somment about how things heal on the island, so he was dead now he's not, Sky girl is doing better quickly, what about the other who have been killed and buried, could they really have healed?
What about Boone, Shannon, Ana Lucia????? Maybe only Others "heal". What about Ethan that kidnapped Claire? Hmmmm.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Princess Zoe said:
What about Boone, Shannon, Ana Lucia????? Maybe only Others "heal". What about Ethan that kidnapped Claire? Hmmmm.
He did say things heal and we've had evidence of that. But dead people haven't been coming back to life.

I just think he wasn't actually dead - that no one checked closely enough.

(There have been other Others deaths too besides Ethan.)

G

·
Another thought:

So if she's telling the truth and there were no survivors found, does that mean Michael and Walt haven't made it home?

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Good question, Laurie. I wonder..........

Princess Zoe said:
I believe she said no survivors. Good theory about the Dharma folks and the plane too! I don't think Sun will die. They were doing experiments on them and I think that is what caused them to die. Do we know if the other women got pregnant naturally or with the "help" of Juliette? I loved Jin kicking Patch guy's butt!

They were already having problems with the women dying. Isn't that why they really brought Juliette to the island? They wanted her to figure out what was wrong and fix it.

I don't think she wants to do all this stuff that she's doing.
She did say after she pushed stop "I hate you".

G

·
She said they found the plane and there were no survivors, everybody was dead. But how can you believe what she said, she just had a branch stuck in her for goodness sake lol. She is probably delirious ;)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
She said there were no survivors, which made me wonder what happened with Walt and his father (can't remember his name). They supposedly were given coordinates to get off the island. It seems like if they would have gotten home, they obviously would have been survivors on the flight?

I hope Sun doesn't die!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts