Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beginning at 9:00 (NOT THE USUAL 10:00).

Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement for those setting DVRs/Tivos/VCRs.

Also those who plan to watch in real time, but may have dog training classes and figure they have plenty of time to get home and parked in front of the set by 10. Wrong!

And those that have school functions.

And those just puttering around the house doing chores.

And all the rest of you.

There will be no:

"Holy Crap! I forgot it was on!"
or
"Wahhh! I set the VCR for only the last hour!"

I mean it people!!!

(I think there is also a special at 8 - maybe the "answer" show from last week?)

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I am so ready! Benry was on the radio station I listen to this morning. Very interesting. I think he snitched on something he shouldn't have. The guys on the station were so excited. One of the guys said, "The last time I was this prepared was when we talked to Eddie Van Halen" (it's a rock station in Detroit).

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rexduke said:
What did he slip??
Please don't post spoilers in this thread. I have to sign off now and may not be able to come back and edit my title with the spoiler warning if one winds up here. I'd hate to get on Dan's bad side - you know! :p

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Hey...I have a question. Do you know if the finale will be repeated in the USA within the next week? we will get the finale on Sunday here in the UK but as I am leaving for Florida on Friday I will obviously miss it. Any clues?

J

·
0 Posts
Trickster said:
Hey...I have a question. Do you know if the finale will be repeated in the USA within the next week? we will get the finale on Sunday here in the UK but as I am leaving for Florida on Friday I will obviously miss it. Any clues?
You can watch in on the internet. :p

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Jorge was on Jimmy Kimmel last night (I've never seen the JK show before...just happened to be up late). Jimmy kept trying to get info. He'd give Jorge $5 everytime he "answered" a question and take $5 when he refused. Jimmy would ask questions like "will you miss anyone from the cast next season?" It was pretty funny. You could tell Jorge was really trying to watch what he said. That must be really hard to do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts