Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or maybe not. Maybe I'm completely confused and mixed up.

The JL member that was pregnant and she and her husband had split recently. It was a bad split, from what I remember. I can't remember her name, or her user name. :eek: She should have the baby by now (probably months already!). I'm just wondering what happened to her, and if everything is OK.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sharon, yes! I was thinking Susan. Do you remember her user name? Has anyone heard from her?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Sunshinefinn or something like that is that who your talking about? I think she's posted over here I know she had to rehome one of the labs because she couldn't take them both with her when she moved. I hope she's doing ok.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know, Barb. I just checked and there's no Sunshine here.

HA! That sounds funny. :D

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I have thought about her, as well. She doesn't live all that far from Karina and I.

I hope everything is going good for her and the baby. I didn't see any posts about her needing to rehome a dog. That is too bad. I wish I would have known- I may have been able to help out.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just went to the old board and looked up the posts from SunshinesFinn. That's her. She had her baby girl back in November (Addison) and she did rehome one of her pups. Sounds like she found a great home though.

I hope all is well for her and the baby.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I heard from her right before the old board went down. I offered to take Finn for her, but she already found him a horse farm to go to. Sounded ideal for him. I told her I'd take Sunny for a while if she needed me to. She said she'd keep in touch.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I spoke to Joan from the rescue after Sharon sent Finn to them.. he's doing great and got a really great home.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh good, I'm glad to hear it! I hope she's doing as well with the baby. :)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I don't know, Barb. I just checked and there's no Sunshine here.

HA! That sounds funny. :D
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone....

Only darkness when she's away.

And I know/I know/I know/I know/I know/I know/I know/I know/I know....

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOVE LOVE LOVE that song, Dan!! :D

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
...and now it's in my head. For the next 39 hours.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts