Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just leaving the field having run the pups and fed the horses and I met a couple of neighbours from around 300 yards down the road !

They had lost their 15 year old yellow Toby and explained that he had started to wander only recently with a prediliction for the neighbours lawn as they feed the birds ( yum - bird food aka bread )

Just as they were explaining, his Dad said " there he is" and he was in the adjoining field next to the bird feeding neighbour !

You should have seen that Lab's face ! It read "busted " all over it but he took off at an amble with his Dad in pursuit !

I'm sure that it will have a happy ending.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
15 and he's still being a brat? I love it!!

That being said, since he's starting to wander, I hope to hell they keep him better contained. :(

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Otis still tries to wander but we can keep up with him now. =)

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
I am glad he was found :). keep a good eye on him..my neighbors dog wandered off a few years ago, they never found her:(

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I'm glad he was found. I have the feeling Snicks will still be a Brat at that age!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Excellent!

#1 - Because he's 15 and still having fun.
#2 - Because he was found.

Ha!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I'm glad to hear that:
1. He was found and is safe
2. That he's 15 and still having the time of his life! I pray Daisy is still a stinker at that age!

....thanks for sharing!

On a side note, I didn't now you had horses! What've you got? We raise quarter horses and then we compete in reining with them.

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts