Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GRRRRRRRR - I'm going to throw something at my TV if they don't quit this playing with us.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I MISS WATCHING LOST!

Hubby decided at the end of the first season that it was just getting to weird. :mad: He just doesn't care for shows that continue for some reason. He's having the same thoughts on Jericho right now. ::)

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Mads Mom said:
I MISS WATCHING LOST!

Hubby decided at the end of the first season that it was just getting to weird. :mad: He just doesn't care for shows that continue for some reason. He's having the same thoughts on Jericho right now. ::)
So you can't watch it because hubby doesn't?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Princess Zoe said:
We do have another TV in our room but it's a pain to try and figure out between antenna and the dish...... plus it's just not the same as the living room TV. We bought a bigger TV this summer for our anniversary and things just look better. Plus before I was working and didn't have a lot of time to even watch on days off...to many other things to do (cleaning, errands, etc)

I should just learn how to use the VCR to record LOST and Jericho and I can watch them during the day now that I'm home full time. ;) I bet Madison and Sarah would sit down with me. :D Isn't LOST now on at like 10pm?? I'll have to check the schedule.

Hubby is a good guy, I just tend to think "whatever" ::) when he does stuff like that. I need to take lessons from Sarah and become more assertive ;)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Mads Mom said:
Princess Zoe said:
We do have another TV in our room but it's a pain to try and figure out between antenna and the dish...... plus it's just not the same as the living room TV. We bought a bigger TV this summer for our anniversary and things just look better. Plus before I was working and didn't have a lot of time to even watch on days off...to many other things to do (cleaning, errands, etc)

I should just learn how to use the VCR to record LOST and Jericho and I can watch them during the day now that I'm home full time. ;) I bet Madison and Sarah would sit down with me. :D Isn't LOST now on at like 10pm?? I'll have to check the schedule.

Hubby is a good guy, I just tend to think "whatever" ::) when he does stuff like that. I need to take lessons from Sarah and become more assertive ;)
You can catch up online. The shows from this season are on abc.com

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When you're married, sometimes you just have to accomodate your spouse's TV likes and dislikes. I know just what you mean about SU not wanting to watch what he doesn't like. My SU hates SciFi type shows. I don't like some of the stuff he wants to watch. I don't watch some stuff I would like to because SU doesn't want to watch it. I usually type those shows. Its' not a big deal. If I really want to watch something, I will. Why make him watch something he dislikes when I can watch it later. That's what a marriage is give and take.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts