Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He came to N.J. to support and speak at a campaign rally for our ******* Governor, John douchebag Corzine. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I saw that in this morning's paper...

What is it about Jon Corzine?? That stoopid goatee makes him look like a cheesy used-car salesman, as if he should be wearing a loud, plaid jacket and be pounding the hood of a 1956 Nash Rambler: "We are GIVE-GIVE-GIVing these beauts away, folks!!!"

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
The Pres better get some positive results on the economy and scale his healthcare plan such that our taxes don't increase as predicted by the GAO. If he doesn't get these two issue under control his speeches are going to mean anything. Time for action, enough with the hype.

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
The Pres better get some positive results on the economy and scale his healthcare plan such that our taxes don't increase as predicted by the GAO. If he doesn't get these two issue under control his speeches are going to mean anything. Time for action, enough with the hype.
Exactly.

And what about Government Motors? I mean, since it is now owned by the tax payer are we going to bring the factories buiding the cars back to this country. OR continue paying foreign workers with our money to build our cars? AND why on earth did they dispose of Opel and Saturn....werent they the only real money spinners.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
President Barack Obama brought his star power to New Jersey on Thursday revive Gov. Jon Corzine's ailing re-election campaign, calling the governor a battle-tested ally who helped the White House develop a national economic recovery plan.

"I'm proud to stand with a man who wakes up every day thinking about you and the future of New Jersey, and that's your governor, Jon Corzine,"
Oh please, gag me with a spoon.

You are absolutely right, Dan! He also reminds me of a cartoon character, but I can't figure out which one.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You don't live in NJ with Corzine as your Governor. I can't even begin to list how we've gone down the crapper in the last 4 years.

·
Registered
342 Posts
his ratings are going
down obama, he has to jam
the health care thru
otherwise people will wake
up and not allow it

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
You don't live in NJ with Corzine as your Governor. I can't even begin to list how we've gone down the crapper in the last 4 years.
NJ has had admin problems on the state level for decades. Corruption. Bribery. Cheatery. Fraud. Misrepresentation. Lies. Coverups. Mismanagement.

There's a big sign on the border: Welcome to NJ - Scandal-Free for ___ Days

And the ticker keeps re-setting to 0.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
He came to N.J. to support and speak at a campaign rally for our ******* Governor, John douchebag Corzine. :rolleyes:
Amy, I heard clips of Obama's speech there on my way home from playing golf yesterday. Did I hear correctly at O stated the Jon has brought more property tax relief to the state of NJ than any other state or any other governor???

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I **** near drove off the road, when I heard that. I wonder where O got that bit of information from, must be Jon's handlers because from what I've heard that is a total bald-faced lie.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NJ has had admin problems on the state level for decades. Corruption. Bribery. Cheatery. Fraud. Misrepresentation. Lies. Coverups. Mismanagement.
Have you read "The Soprano State"? It's all about that.
Amy, I heard clips of Obama's speech there on my way home from playing golf yesterday. Did I hear correctly at O stated the Jon has brought more property tax relief to the state of NJ than any other state or any other governor???

I **** near drove off the road, when I heard that. I wonder where O got that bit of information from, must be Jon's handlers because from what I've heard that is a total bald-faced lie
Tax relief? What tax relief? We have the highest taxes in the country and they continue to go up. Dbag just cut the rebates for this year, too. Well, except for the old folks.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I wonder where O got that bit of information from, must be Jon's handlers because from what I've heard that is a total bald-faced lie.
I think Joe Biden was responsible for crunching those numbers... :p

·
Registered
342 Posts
Have you read "The Soprano State"? It's all about that.

Tax relief? What tax relief? We have the highest taxes in the country and they continue to go up. Dbag just cut the rebates for this year, too. Well, except for the old folks.

this bothers you because???
how is this any different than what's been going on
with mr obama
:rolleyes:
we ain't seen nothing yet
as per obama

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There goes Gregheads, jumping in. :rolleyes:

I'm done with this thread. Hope everyone else is, too. Don't feed the loser/s.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
This is where I feel fornuate, I never had any respect for him in the first place! :rolleyes: Can't wait until he comes too see our Governor, see we are # 1 you know, #1 in unemployment that is, with our taxes rising- gotta love it! "O" can come here and talk about how his stimulus pkg. is helping unemployment-:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts