Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love Sun/Jin stories. Have from the very beginning.

And I guess now we know how Mickhail lost his eye!

But the Big Reveal?!?!?! Gah --- I just KNEW it would be Aaron. Until. Well... Not.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Desmond's back...wasn't he the one we thought was somehow related to everyone? So funny how everyone keeps ending back on the island or...dead.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
But the Big Reveal?!?!?! Gah --- I just KNEW it would be Aaron. Until. Well... Not.
I just KNEW it would be...Walt. Oh...wait...Desmond was my second choice.

Can anyone give me a quick reminder as to what happened to Desmond?

He met Jack training to for a boat race to win over Penny and the boat crashed on the island and he got stuck in the hatch pressing the buttons til it exploded...and then he started time traveling? And could see who was going to die? and kept trying to save Charlie until the underwater station...and then what...

I know he got to Penny somehow and they showed they had a kid...and were on some boat...and he got shot? what happened??

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
It was Penny's boat that pulled the "Oceanic 6" out of the ocean. Desmond was with them, as was Lapidis, if I'm rembering correctly. Penny, Des and baby/toddler Charlie in the 3 years off-island lived on a boat. Ben went after Penny because he wanted to kill her like Widmore's people killed Alex, but Desmond beat the crap out of him, after Ben shot him (I think that's what happened.)

We don't know yet how Des ended up on Widmore's sub.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
But but... if there were showing the alternate universe as if the plane never crashed... wouldn't Sun and Jin have already been married BEFORE the plane crash? Am I thinking too much into this? I was confused last night. I totally forgot about Des getting shot. And wasn't eye patch guy killed last night?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
But but... if there were showing the alternate universe as if the plane never crashed... wouldn't Sun and Jin have already been married BEFORE the plane crash? Am I thinking too much into this? I was confused last night. I totally forgot about Des getting shot. And wasn't eye patch guy killed last night?
yeah, I really didn't understand that they weren't married.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
EVERYTHING is different in the Sideways-world, not just things after the plane crash/plane landing point in time. The event that changed things was the island sinking, which theoretically happend in the 1970s when the bomb went off, although they have not said that definitively yet. So, that event changed the whole course of these peoples' lives - Sawyer & Miles are cops now, Sayid's Nadia is married to his brother, Hurley believes himself lucky not cursed, Jin & Sun aren't married....

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The last we saw Desmond, Ben had shot him but not fatally. Desmond then beat Ben to a pulp and tossed him off the dock. How Desmond ended up as THE PACKAGE (as in back w/Widmore) is unknown.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Yeah, Patchy was killed. But he was shot through the eye in Sideways-world and in Island-world he was missing an eye. Some things end up the same even though the universes are different.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
EVERYTHING is different in the Sideways-world, not just things after the plane crash/plane landing point in time. The event that changed things was the island sinking, which theoretically happend in the 1970s when the bomb went off, although they have not said that definitively yet. So, that event changed the whole course of these peoples' lives - Sawyer & Miles are cops now, Sayid's Nadia is married to his brother, Hurley believes himself lucky not cursed, Jin & Sun aren't married....
Thanks. Now that you saw that... DUH!!!! Kate is still a fugitve and Jack still a doctor though. And Locke did end up with Peg Bundy.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
So, here's my question...Kate's name is NOT on the ceiling of the cave? But she was touched by Jacob. But she's not one of the 6? Who are the 6 candidates?

Jack
Sawyer
Hurley
Sayid
Jin/Sun (separately or together if together than...)
#6?

So what is Kate's role on the island? Is she a pawn to manipulate Sawyer and Jack? And Claire...her baby Aaron was supposed to be SOOOOO imprortant to the island, but he's nto there and Claire's name isn't in the cave either?

Ummm...confused!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I heard that last night too. I wonder why she is no longer a candidate. Maybe NotLocke just told Claire that to get her to do what he wants.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Thanks. Now that you saw that... DUH!!!! Kate is still a fugitve and Jack still a doctor though. And Locke did end up with Peg Bundy.
Yep, and Hurley still won the lottery. But Jack is a dad and Locke wasn't with Peg before the plane crash originally and he was in this world. I don't think we know how Kate or Claire's life is different though - or maybe it's not.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Remember NotLocke also told Kate that Aaron's mom is crazy now. So he's told Kate to keep Claire away from Aaron and he's told Claire she can knock off Kate. He's playing both of them against each other.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
WHAT is Kate's last name? I've been trying and trying to think of it and coming up blank.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts