What we learn:
- Jacob is old. Very old. And skims through time. And geography. And, like Richard, doesn't age at all. And has the power to bring people back to life.
- This show can still pull off a gaspy hit-and-run.
- Juliet is adept at changing her mind
- Rose and Bernard are okay.
- Jack can take a numbing knock to the nads and keep on going
- Richard is fluent in Latin (What lies under the statue? He who can save us all. Thank you Sr Rose Dominicus, Grade Six, Sacred Heart School, Manoa, PA).
- The live-Locke may not be Locke at all
- Baddies are notoriously bad shots; heroes have dead-eye aim
- Sayid remains kick-ass, even when he's bleeding from the gut
- Metal things flying around can be very dangerous
- Sawyer lubs Juliet
- Juliet rocks!