Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We pick up with Ellie Mrs Bates Hawking shooting Daniel-son. Jack/Kate, watching from the jungle, freak out, understandably. They're just about to vamoose for the beach when Widmore comes riding out of the brush and gives a glorious wack to Jack with the butt of his rifle.

And speaking of beatings, Sawyer is getting a good'un himself, at the hands of an increasingly out-of-control Radzynski. He thinks that Sawyer has info on the hostiles and wants to know where Kate has gone (viewing her exit on the missing/found surveillance tape). Even Horace can't stop this carnage, as it eventually turns on Juliet as well. And then they remember that Hugo is part of all this as well.

Hugo/Jin/Miles are escaping Dharmaville. PF Chang meets up w/them and finally believes that Miles is not only from the future but is also his son. He then orders the evac of the island.

Kate/Jack/Eloise start on their li'l mission: find and use the Jughead to prevent a larger catastrophe. Kate begs off, however. It's clear she doesn't quite want to return to 2006, where she'll be back on O815 and headed to a lifetime behind bars. Aaron-less. Jack-less. There's a predictable standoff, and Sayid enters, shoots a redshirt, and joins the fray.

Forward to 1977. Locke/Ben/Sun find the Others. Locke takes them to the downed Cessna, in time for Richard to take a bullet from his 2004 leg and watch him whoosh onward. He then wants to see Jacob. To kill him.

Sawter/Juliet have bargained themselves onto an escaping sub. Kate, who has left the Jugheads, joins them in their exit from Craphole.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I was listening to a recap on the radio this morning and I think I figured out who the dude in the nut house with Hurley is. I think the numbers guy is Horace. There is another really good theory about the black smoke. I will PM it to you since some may think it's a spoiler... I totaly thought Sawyer was not getting on the sub. Kate really rocked their worlds when she got on. Sawyer had the oh $^&* look on his face.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As did Juliet! If he slips and calls her Freckles one more time, she's going to whop him in HIS head with a gun-butt.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I was thinking that if somehow they do manage to undo everything like Daniel thought they could, Desmond might not be too happy. Granted, he wouldn't have spent years in the hatch, but right now he has Penny and little Charlie.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
A lot of things changed for the better because of the island. Rose and her Cancer. Kate and Sawyer. Jin and Sun reconnected...

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Absolutely. Jin and Sun wouldn't have had the baby either.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Ummm...was anyone like, what? when it suddenly said, 30 years later...

I got a little confused until I saw Locke then I was like, oh yeah Kate and them are back in time. LOL.

It is getting more and more confused in my mind now...so Princess Zoe, pass on the spoilers please.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Locke would still be in his wheelchair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts