Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Young Ben. Middle-aged Stupid Toupe Ben. Older Ben.

We're up to our armpits in Bens this week.

Young Ben - Richard haggles w/Widmore over healing him in the temple. "It's what Jacob would want." The promise is made to return Ben to his pop, but he doesn't want to go. He can stay, says Widmore, and officially become an Udder.

Bad-Toupe Ben v.1 - Goes with BoyEthan to kill Danielle, on Widmore's order. Finding Alex, he can't do it. He takes the baby. Danielle rants on about the infection. Back in Udderland, Widmore's pissed that Danielle isn't dead. He wants the baby dead, too -- or at least cites that Jacob does. Ben can't do it. Widmore can't do it, either.

Bad-Toupe Ben v.2 - Pushing Alex on a swing. Richard and he talk. Widmore's being taken away on a sub. Wid promises that Ben, too, will someday find himself on the short end of the Udderstick.

Older Ben v.1 - Goes to shoot Penny. Hesitates because of toddler Charlie. Gets the tar beaten out of him by Des.

Older Ben v.2 - Must atone for his transgressions by begging forgiveness of the Monster. He and Locke go to Udderville 2.0, find Sun, move onto the Temple. Ol' Smoggy's there. Envelopes Ben. Makes him remember the ugly scene where Alex was killed. Retreats. Alex the shows up and, instead of a loving reunion, she angrily tells him that he'd better follow EVERY. FRIGGING. STEP. OF. JOHN. LOCKE.

Ben's eyes glaze over as he looks at his 'new' Jacob. Pretty clear we'll have no more problems w/Ben from now on.

Oh. Frank is alienated from the Ajira Airways folks, who are now armed. Why? Not sure. But has something to do with not knowing "What lies in the shadow of the statue."

hm.

I'd've been coldcocked, too, then.......

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
So what do you bet that the militia people from the plane crash are part of Widmore's crew? What is in the big box? I am guessing it's a "box o' guns" myself. So if they find Jack, Kate, Sawyer et all and bring them to the other island they will be in present day right?

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I'm almost at the point where I don't care any more. We still don't know who Jacob is though, right?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct. Nor do we know what's in the box.

Or where Claire is.

Or where Rose/Bernard are.

Or the answers to 3,593 other questions.

Cards on the table: I found myself thinking the same thing last night: This show's getting annoying. And I'm starting not to care about what/where/who these people are.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
So if they find Jack, Kate, Sawyer et all and bring them to the other island they will be in present day right?
I don't think so. When Sun, Ben, etc went from the one island to the other (the island Jack, Kate, et al are currently on, just 30 years earlier) they didn't go from the present to the past. I don't think it's that easy.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I'm almost at the point where I don't care any more.
Me neither. But since an end date has been set and I know the show wont last for several more years, I'm gonna stick around until the end. I've been there since the beginning and it would almost seem a waste to give the show up now.

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
I want to know all the answers. Feel like the evil woman in the last Indiana Jones: "I vant to know. I vant to know everything." even if it takes me to another dimension.
I love to see Ben shot or beat up every week.
Glad Penny is OK.
I think Jacob may be:
1) the island
2) the monster smoke that judges
3) the goofy eye in the cabin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts