Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, thank you, Lostpeeps, for at least admitting (through a conversation between Hurley/Miles) that this stuff is tough to follow.

Jin comes-to after being belted by Sayid. He sees that Ben is bleeding -- but not dead yet. He rushes the lad to Juliet, who does her best but needs a surgeon. Hmm. If we only had one on the island.

Oh, that's right, DrJack. Who's now DrJerk. And will not help in a been-there-done-that sort of way.

Juliet figures that Richard can help. But she can't take him w/out tipping her loyalty-hand. So she gives him to Kate who takes forever (good thing he's not, like, mortally wounded from a gunshot wound or anything) to get him to the Udders. Richard takes him, assures the Losties that he will never quite be the same, and enters the weirdo Temple. God knows what's going to go on in there....

Meanwhile, we see Kate and Aaron's activities back home. She tells Gramma Littleton that Aaron is her's. And leaves him w/her while she goes back to the island to get Claire. She also does Sawyer's chopper-favor by going to Clementine's BabyMomma and delivering a packet of $$. She's not all that interested.

WHOOSH! Off to AdultBen, coming to. And who's at his bedside, watching? Why it's noneother than Mr. John Locke!!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I thought this one was good. A lot of questions answered. I loved the Marty McFly reference from Hurley. Didn't the house that Sawyer's ex was living in look like the one that she had? I figured she gave Aaron to his Grandma before.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
ah ha, it all goes back to Richard and the smoke monster....hmmm, if only I knew what that meant.

Does anyone get the feeling that Juilette is still as sneaky as ever? Why would she suggest the "others" She must know more and were is Faraday?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.