Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.johnlscott.com/propertydetail.aspx?GroupID=201311539&ListingID=40007265&Sort=0

Last night my friend and I drove by the above house. The picture on the site was old, taken in the fall (as can seen by the tree in the front yard). Now, the green grass is replaced by 2-foot high weeds. The house looks to be empty, there is junk next to the shed and the main deal breaker is that it sits across from a vacant lot with 2- to 3-feet high weeds. The neighborhood was questionable. Hardly any street lights and the ones present were very dim. I'm not looking to buy, no $$, but just wanted to window shop.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
The inside is nice...the outside is kinda creepy looking, I think. I imagine even moreso now!!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I agree with the girls above... inside is quite nice but the outside? You'd never expect to find the interior to be what it is.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
The inside is very nice, but how do they expect to sell it if the outside is so messy? I wouldn't stop and look at the inside if the outside was that bad.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I don't see how the inside pictures fit into the outside the house looks tiny yet the rooms look pretty big??? either way the outside looks a mess and with the yard grown up they are never going to sell it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I am looking at buying a house right now and it is sooooo hard. I'm looking at pictures of houses and yes, they are deceiving! I get so excited and then I drive by the place and it doesn't even look like the same place. They can be up to a year old on the internet. Looks like I'll be going with a realtor. Which sucks!

In my area (central coast of CA) the prices are outrageous. For 300,000 you might get a small house in a neighborhood. For 200,000 you get a fixer-upper aka: (dump) I'm looking for a place with at least an acre so we are in the 330,000 range.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
They must've gutted the inside and basically started anew.

Which is a shame because if they'd laid out another couple thou and re-sided the outside, spruced up the porch a bit, and paid a landscaper to come in weekly, they'd've sold it ages ago....

Curb appeal here is absolutely 0.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts