Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about finding a friend for my male Baxter. I live in SE Mi. and any good breaders or rescue Labs available.:)

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
There are tons of rescue labs available in Michigan. What are you looking for specifically?

And the only good breaders I know work in bakeries. ;) There are many good breeders in SE MI as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dani said:
There are tons of rescue labs available in Michigan. What are you looking for specifically?

And the only good breaders I know work in bakeries. ;) There are many good breeders in SE MI as well.
Sorry for the spelling I was not paying enough attention to it and thanks so much for the kind welcome. ::)

·
Registered
512 Posts
bax-bax said:
Dani said:
Sorry for the spelling I was not paying enough attention to it and thanks so much for the kind welcome. ::)
I think she was just teasing. :) Actually, Dani is very involved with Michigan rescues, so she's a great person for you to talk to.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Baxter sure is a cutie!

I am looking for a playmate for my Lucy, and am also considering my options of puppy vs. rescue. It's entirely up to you, of course, and there are pros/cons to both situations. I actually just had an entire thread dedicated to this question. The subject was puppy vs. rescue, and can be read here ... http://www.justlabradors.com/forum/index.php/topic,40818.0.html

Best of luck with your decision... let us know how it goes!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts