Just Labradors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a reputable breeder in the northeast area...Pa, NY, NJ. After 13 years, my family lost our black lab, Coale. We bought him at a local farm as a puppy when we first married. He was a very anxious dog....all the training in the world couldn't settle his restless soul lol, we couldn't really take him anywhere and both of his ACL's needed to be replaced at a young age. But we loved him to pieces and he was great with the kids and he always loved his ball. We thought we would have him for a few more years and then one weekend he just got sick. We took him to the vet that Monday and she said he had a tumor on his spleen that ruptured, and just like that we had to let go. Now we find that it's just too quiet without a dog following us around so we're ready for a new member of the pack. This time around I would just like a dog that is a little calmer and I would like knowing that he would be healthy. It's so hard to judge from a website. I'm in no hurry and would take the time again to train him and give him a great life. I'm just hoping some of you more seasoned owners could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a reputable breeder in the northeast area...Pa, NY, NJ. After 13 years, my family lost our black lab, Coale. We bought him at a local farm as a puppy when we first married. He was a very anxious dog....all the training in the world couldn't settle his restless soul lol, we couldn't really take him anywhere and both of his ACL's needed to be replaced at a young age. But we loved him to pieces and he was great with the kids and he always loved his ball. We thought we would have him for a few more years and then one weekend he just got sick. We took him to the vet that Monday and she said he had a tumor on his spleen that ruptured, and just like that we had to let go. Now we find that it's just too quiet without a dog following us around so we're ready for a new member of the pack. This time around I would just like a dog that is a little calmer and I would like knowing that he would be healthy. It's so hard to judge from a website. I'm in no hurry and would take the time again to train him and give him a great life. I'm just hoping some of you more seasoned owners could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
While I understand loving these wonderful dogs, there are dogs in shelters, great dogs, that will give you years of joy and happiness. Lab mixes carry the sweetness, and the other breeds mixed in can add other terrific attributes. Our Borador girl is the smartest, sweetest, most biddable dog we’ve ever had or could imagine having. Her Border Collie side inspires awe over her intellectual capabilities and her Labbie side is where her sweetness comes from. But, there are many mixes that can be your “perfect dog”. Shelters and rescues…

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love to have pets, but I don't know the procedures to keep a pet and which food to give so I searched at Home -. Here we can get a lot of information about pets and many products related to pets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts