Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pardon the redeye... you redeye haters. I don't have any software to fix this at the moment.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
She's a beautiful kid, Shanna. And I'll bet she'll be a knockout in a few years. Those kids will be sorry they picked on her.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Shanna, If you don't already have a warning sign posted at your door for the boys to keep out or else I'd get one in a hurry. She is drop dead gorgious.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Shanna, I agree with the others...she really is beautiful!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
She's getting a hard time because they are jealous of her. Gorgeous skin, beautiful hair, knock'em dead eyes, and she's going to have a brilliant smile when those breaces come off. They're getting their licks in now, because soon she's going to leave them all eating her dust. YOU GO, MADDY!!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
She's adorable. Kids are shits.... what they don't realise is that their little world at school mean jack-all when they eventually leave and start working. Maddy will be amazing and leave them for dust.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
jackie nailed it. they are jealous. maddy is gorgeous AND she's talented and has a beautiful voice. she's also, unfortunately, soft hearted and easily upset. her self esteem isn't what it could be. she won't be a vain, nasty snotbag when she gets older, though. i'm sorry she's having a hard time now.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
She's so stunning she absolutely could be a model, I think the other kids really are jealous. Why can some kids be so evil.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
sarahnye said:
She's adorable. Kids are shits.... what they don't realise is that their little world at school mean jack-all when they eventually leave and start working. Maddy will be amazing and leave them for dust.
Ditto x 1000!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Awww I went through the exact same crap all through middle school. I hope she gets through better than I did. I to this day beleive im ugly/fat/nothing special no matter how many people tell me otherwise. But she is very pretty and when she gets older those boys are gonna be wishing they were nicer back in the day ;). I know some guys from my past have openly ;)admited to kicking themselves for treating me like crap in the past.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts