Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This log home did not have a doorbell so when I saw this in their catalog I could not resist.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Why do I want to come visit you, just to ring the doorbell?
and sayhello to the dogs!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Sandie, I love it! I may be a copy cat and get one for our house!

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
love it ! too bad i can't stand to talk to the ex...he would get me one with a discount since he works there....nah; not worth it. lol

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Very nice. I have a similar one that's verdis green. Linda got it for me a couple of years ago for Christmas.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Sandie ... That's a "Dinner Bell" and very similar to the one that Carol uses to call me in for lunch or dinner when I'm way out on the property somewhere. I can actually hear it even when operating the riding mower some distance away. In any event, your's looks terrific like that!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sandie ... That's a "Dinner Bell" and very similar to the one that Carol uses to call me in for lunch or dinner when I'm way out on the property somewhere. I can actually hear it even when operating the riding mower some distance away. In any event, your's looks terrific like that!
Yes - I will use it that way as well. It is quite a hike down to the river and when we have company it will be a good way to call them back to the house. We were using Walkie Talkies but would forget to bring them with them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts