Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday with all the diarrhea Roni was having I shaved his whole back end. He looked lop sided, so I decided this evening to even him out, but I guess I got carried away and went for a full blown haircut. :eek: Well we couldn't let him have a haircut and not Pepper, so he got one too.

My poor Poms............

Pepper

Roni

·
Registered
886 Posts
I should show this to my friend who has a Pom. Since it is so hot and humid here she is thinking about giving him a cut. I have clippers, she better watch out ;D

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I betcha they're comfy nekkid! Also helps Mommy in cleaning them! :D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i think they look really cute. especially roni- looks like a koala bear with the ears like that.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
They look so cute! :) You did a really good job shaving them! I helped my sister clip her Standard Poodle, and the poor thing was a MESS by the time we got done with her. It's hard to do!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Love it!! We had a border collie mix that had so much hair ... like the poms. I would shave her in the summer. I will have to see if I can find a pictures of her with a hair cut.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOL!!!! Roni looks so silly! :D They're probably loving it Paula, nice and cool!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Great job! They look so cute.

We get Windsor, our Shih Tzu, done like that twice a year and he thinks he is very handsome, struts around with his chest out and chin up, daring anyone to mess with him......

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeheehee!
They look so cute, and I'm jealous; no more shedding for those two for a while! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts