1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Aww.... he does look like fun. I love the look on his face....."You coming, or what..!!??" :D ;D

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think he's a doodle? He looks like a doodle...they should have put "doodle" and he'd be gone in 15 minutes. :p

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
He DOES look like a fun loving dog !! He's pretty cool lookin'

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
AngusFangus said:
Think he's a doodle? He looks like a doodle...they should have put "doodle" and he'd be gone in 15 minutes. :p
I took one look and said "Oh look at the doodle" -- then I read the caption. Looks "doodley" to me!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
ChowHound said:
I took one look and said "Oh look at the doodle" -- then I read the caption. Looks "doodley" to me!
I thought the same exact thing- looks like a Labradoodle or Goldendoodle! Regardless, he is very cute...are you looking for another boy? :)

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CaliforniaLabLover said:
ChowHound said:
I thought the same exact thing- looks like a Labradoodle or Goldendoodle! Regardless, he is very cute...are you looking for another boy? :)
No, this is just a form of self-torture I engage in about once a week. :-[ :D

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TangerineFizz said:
He does look a little wolf houndie.

Connie, you need a cat to complete your menagerie.
After that video samson posted of the vicious cat attacking the Labs, I think I might have to go get me one! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts