Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.switchhits.com/

:eek:

There is some awesome cool stuff on this site! Scroll down and click on shop by color, then click on silver/chrome. woo hoo!

(I don't think I'll be buying any $60.00 switch plates, but fun to look at :p )

·
Registered
762 Posts
One of my best friends just spent $300 on switch plates and outlet covers. At first I thought she was a total basket case but once she got them all on and I saw them....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It makes soooooooo much of a difference. Now I just need to decide which body part or kid I can sell to come up with $300. :angel:

KIDDING

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vicki, last year we spent $500 on...doorknobs! :eek: Kevin ordered them and when he told me how much they were I was like, "You have GOT to be kidding!" I can't believe doorknobs can cost that much. It's just a DOORKNOB!

We didn't even go really high-end, but replaced all the contractor-special cheap ones in the house. It does look nice. But...$500! :eek:

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want some metal ones. I have some metal ones now, but I'm tired of them :p They're gold and I want nickel. Just one room...but there are a lot of outlets and switch plates in that room. :-\

I LOVE some of those with patterns in the silver/chrome section! Especially the "Fish Fry" one. Cool!

Hey, I didn't see the Labs!

·
Registered
762 Posts
I've been dying to get some of those old world bronze type ones. But my 13 year old needs braces. :'( Can they fashion braces out of switchplates?

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
oh...the sailboat one would be perfect for their room. It's 18, but I think I can be creative and copy it. Maybe...

B

·
0 Posts
I got a gift certificate from them for Christmas. The service was great I had my order in about a week which is awesome as I live in Canada. The plates are very nice. Hardest part is making a decision they have such a great selection.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
The lab ones are under the children's selection. On the first page at the bottom.

They have some really nice designs. I am going to have to remember this page when we repaint! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts