Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm outta here in about an hour. "Accidentally" made a doctor's appt. for this afternoon so I should be able to start my weekend around 4:00. Tonight - quiet at home with hubby and a long walk for the pooches (it finally stopped raining). Tomorrow going to see Alice in Wonderland and then have a wine tasting and dinner with friends. Saturday having dinner with the couple we're going to France with to do some trip planning. And Sunday - Easter at the in-laws. My MIL is finally home from the hospital. :)

Whatchyou got?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Ugh.
Half day tomorrow, Saturday I'm meeting up with sister from CA and her daughter/son/grandkids, going to visit Mom-Mom in nursing home. In between Friday and Saturday I have to get my oil changed, go grocery shopping for Easter, clean the house.

I can't wait until it's over!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Jason has been working 13 hour days the past three weeks and tomorrow is no exception. Me and the boys are leaving tomorrow evening to go over to my parent's house. We're doing Easter with my brother's family and some extended family there on Saturday. Jason has a makeup guard drill on Saturday so he won't be home until late that day. Sunday, we'll all be home together. Probably church, an easy lunch, and spend the rest of the day doing yard work and letting the boys hide eggs over and over...

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Hubby's working all weekend.
Tomorrow we're going to the National Service Dogs Easter Egg Hunt for dogs. Saturday I have a wedding shower and we have no plans beyond that.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
We're open normal hours tomorrow, but I am going to leave early. We are going to California for a few days.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
scooping dog poop and mowing the yard. envy me.

·
Registered
930 Posts
A weekend of family gatherings mixed in w/ as much riding as we can (motorcycle)
Here's hoping for our muddy road to dry up enough to get out to the main roads!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Taking off for camp after work tonight. I'm so excited! We haven't been able to get in for a couple of months, the snow was too deep!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I'm taking tomorrow off, Jason's only going to work in the morning, then we're going to the open Final Four team practices from noon till 4.

At some point tomorrow night or Saturday morning we have to get Riley back from my parents!

Saturday afternoon Final Four festivities downtown and ballgame watching that night.

Sunday morning church and dinner at the in-laws.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Tomorrow, I am going to work work at the usual time (6:30 am) for just long enough to give the 3rd shift people their checks. Then to Office Depot when they open (with the company credit card) to get ink for my printer and a printer for Steve. Then home before noon. Bill has a 2:30 pm appointment to have the pump taken off and I will go with him because I want to meet one of the research nurses.

Saturday, the boys have a vet appointment at 11:30. I don't know if Bill will be up to going with me or not, we'll see. Then I have to pick up a couple of things for Easter dinner and do my laundry when I get home.

Sunday, I'll fix ham and whatever for dinner, and we'll watch a couple of movies.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Working as usual Friday and dog shows Saturday and Sunday. Sending three dogs home this weekend. Kinda sad as I adore each one and will miss the crowd!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I took off Friday so I am going to use it to get my housework done, shop and cook dinner and maybe a movie. Mom has hurt her back and it all depends on how she is doing. Saturday we are having the family over for Easter dinner as Sunday is my SIL's grandmother 95th birthday. She fell and broke her pelvis a couple weeks ago and is in a rehab facility. They are having a party for her on Sunday so we offered to move our dinner so they would not have to rush. Sunday is church and then taking Mom & Dad to Claim Jumpers to eat reservations at 1:15PM if mom is up to it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts