Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well lola got sick today about 11:45am my g/f said that she threw up and it looked like pee came out of her mouth. she said it smelled like it and looked like it. so i came home and she was her normal self we took her to the vet and he said that she has gastrol intestnal infection he said her tummy is inflamed and he said that the pee is bile. so he gave 3 antibyonic shots. he gave her amoxicillin and metocl something i can't understand his writing. but shes home now and she seems fine.

but i wanted to ask have you ever seen your dog puke bile and if so those it look like urine and smell real bad like it?

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Poor Lola...glad you took her to the vet and that she's on the road to recovery.

Zoe used to puke bile, but I think it was because she was hungry. Now she gets "dessert" just before bedtime. Has been fine since.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Mine do.....SuU used to feed them french fires and potato chips when I wasn't watching, the next day they would be sick just like that,................

·
Registered
680 Posts
Yep, all the time when my little angel Sam had pancreatitis and had nothing left in his stomach but still had to throw up.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i'm glad that other peoples dog bile looks the same as lola's. my g/f was freaking out and i was telling her i don't think dogs bladders are connected with the stomach. i hope i'm right

·
Registered
453 Posts
Saska had the same problem when she had gastroenteritis which can be bad for dogs to get, we took her to the vet and had the same as you an injection and antibiotics you are not alone, it is very worrying though. Hope she feels better soon.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
When Molly was sick with an upset tummy she would throw up bile which was yellow in color & at times smells bad. Hope Lola feels better soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts