Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is that doggie in the mirror? Funny video of Aidan talking to himself in the mirror.
He does this allll of the time in the mirror.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Haha great video! I have to admit Aidan is one of my favorite labs on the board. He reminds me a lot of Cisco. They are both built like tanks!

·
Registered
900 Posts
LoL, how funny! I have no sound atm on my pc so I can't tell if he's full on barking or just making little grunts.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OMG that is TOO CUTE!!!! Look at that tail going the whole time. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
ROFLMBO!! Those little grunty barks make him sound like he is not sure what to make of his reflection.

Love how his tail is going 100 mph the entire time.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Windy heard him, came flying in from the other room and talked back to him...LOL ;D

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Karina, it's not a full on BARK..it's more like he is talking to himself if you know what I mean lol
Yes, that is Emma staring at him like wtheck is he doing? She never pays attention to mirrors, or her reflection...he does.

**Aidan waving to Windy** " Wanna voice? ;) 8)"

W

·
0 Posts
I guess I'm in the minority and don't think it's funny (I loved the projectile bait though! ;)) I would personally curb that type of behavior - he looks very dominant and is getting the reaction he wants - praise from you and the "other dog" doesn't advance and backs down. It may translate to meeting real dogs.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
WigWag said:
I guess I'm in the minority and don't think it's funny (I loved the projectile bait though! ;)) I would personally curb that type of behavior - he looks very dominant and is getting the reaction he wants - praise from you and the "other dog" doesn't advance and backs down. It may translate to meeting real dogs.
I wouldn't worry until he started to show the slightest hint of this behavior to other dogs. In the mean time, I think he's just fine. He's probably just doing it for attention. Apollo will do that and he is more then ok with other dogs. Just my $.02

1 - 20 of 21 Posts