Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Logan has his angiogram yesterday and the results are as follows....

...he has no blood flow from his heart to his lungs. His left lung is supplied but the artery in his left arm and has high blood flow which they want to reduce to make it "safe" as it can cause damage. His right lung parts of it are fed by 4 vessells at least not all of his lung is fed. What they think they are gonna do is rejoin some blood vessells so eventually they all run bk to the heart and then close his hole and all this is hopefully gonna be done by the time he is 5 and it will make him more blue but will be better for him.They just need to see how the well the vessels are gonna join up. His 1st op is within the next 2-3 months where they will go in in his side to get to his lung He had 2 drips in his feet but his sats were good even went upto 100% in the night but that's not good for him apparently he needs to stay around the 90's

Think that's all i can tell you as that's all i know atm x

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
((HUGS)) Karen...glad they were able to determine a course of action for him. Will continue to keep you and the family in my prayers.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Prayers that this treatment will work extraordinarily well for little Logan.
How are you holding up?

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Strong and fervent prayers that God guides the surgeons to do the best possible and that He keeps Logan strong and healthy.

(((((Karen)))))

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ty everyone Im ok Jeffersons dad as well as i can be i suppose knowing your all thinking about us is helping :) xxx

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Prayers for you all. Having a plan in place is good news! Only best wishes for little Logan for his surgeries.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Prayers will continue for all of you. Please keep us posted on how Logan is doing when you can.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts