Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that you have a ticker for how long it's been since Sam pooped in your house. LMFAO... that's hysterical!

·
Registered
601 Posts
:D I have to reset it again...he just pooped in the bedroom. :angry:

Shane left the damned bedroom door open!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
nah he did it earlier, I just hadn't brought myself to update it. :(

His record is four days so far!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol it says "Today is Since Sam pooped inside" rofl... sssooo funny. I know it's not an actual funny dilemma you have but it's sure nice to see you have a sense of humour about it all!

·
Registered
601 Posts
if I didn't laugh about it I think I would have already pulled all my hair out!

He's so damned stubborn about it!! He will walk outside, then turn tail come back inside and BARK at me! Like "HEY open the damned door so I can poop in my room!"

I tell him "Go outside!" He replies with a "*whine*" and then a VERY high pitched "BARK!"

Back out we go! Friends laugh if I'm talking to them while I'm talking to Sam. He's so strong willed, he just thinks he'll get his way and he's pissed off that I'm not letting him have it! Luckily he must be getting use to it, no diarrhea since we've started this. Every door in the hallway is closed now and my PC desk is adjacent to the hall so I have full view of it. Sam's privacy privileges have been revoked until that ticker hits 30day!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
It is funny, but hope it is soon something you get to laugh about in Heine site!! Man these pooches can drive us crazy!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes -- hopefully one day it will be a distant memory!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I can hope! Sam is 15 months today...err rather yesterday!

·
Registered
601 Posts
No, he's always been prissy about going outside. It took forever for him to PEE outside. He doesn't want ANYBODY to see him go. He'll pee now freely outside, not inside at all and in front of us. Pooping FORGET IT. HE WILL NOT POOP IN FRONT OF YOU. He has done that since he was a little puppy. He once went when I had him out for a walk and he had the most horrified look on his face and I swear I embarrassed by hooping and hollering and praising him.

I have to put him outside and peer out from a window and I've only gotten him to poop outside in the morning. I don't know if there's too much activity or what later in the day. I figure he'll either start pooping later in the day out there, or he'll simply reschedule himself to just go once a day in the morning. In the house before I grew eagle eyes and revoked his privileges of privacy he'd do it up to 5 times!! :eek:

It took about four trips outside today after the vet to get him to poo out there. He actually went when I was outside with him, I stood so the grill was between mine and his line of sight. Soon as he went I praised like crazy and damned near killed myself going down the stairs to him!

It's hilarious to watch him though.. Squat..look around..get up...walk..squat..look around..get up quickly....squat again, look around, finally poops!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Oh I do feel your pain! Sammi is a shy pooper also!! Can't count the times I've said, " Sammi just poop"!!! Luckily at home she has the whole back yard to herself. However when we're camping and she is on lead, i can sometimes walk, and walk, and walk before finding just the right spot and she gets desperate enough! Their dogs, why does this matter to them!:)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Maybe it's in the name?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts