Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What "little" things annoy you?

Here are a few:
1. When I have one strand of hair on my face and I can't find it to move it away.

2. When I have food between my teeth and I don't have a toothpick handy. :-\

3. And when the bottom of my foot REALLY itches and I can't scratch it (I may be in a meeting, or driving). Drives me crazy.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
When you get a piece of hair in your mouth and you can't find the **** thing to get it out. It makes me gag.

Ugly spots or cold sores that flare up out of the blue -- usually just before you are about to go out somewhere important.

Getting stuck walking behind someone who is so S-L-O-W!

Bits of loose skin...MUST be picked.

·
Registered
21,482 Posts
Totally agree about the single strand of hair thing.

People not returning VMs

Missing the last 2 Fridays of Dweck's recap due to business

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Licking an envelope and having the edge of the flap cut across a front tooth. EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKSSSS!
Absolutely gives me the willies.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
~throw rugs out of place
~couch cushions on the floor from a round of bitey face
~strands of hair in my face make me NUTS!
~when my husband takes my spot on the couch
~clutter on my kitchen counter

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mosquito bites annoy the heck out of me.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
1. people who don't use their signals before turning- they ARE NOT an OPTION on your car. use them
2. people who can't drive the speed limit or park their cars properly within the yellow lines
3. people who think they can outdo you on everything you have done in life
4. Students who continue to talk after you have asked them to stop
5. a husband who has something against the dishwasher, vaccum cleaner, and clorox wipes

i could go on and on but these are my biggest beefs.

·
Registered
578 Posts
People who chew with their mouth open and/or talk with food in their mouth and/or chew their food while they are on the phone with me.

Boogers in my kid's nose-gotta get them out if I see them.

Eye crusties on the cats' faces.

People who interupt a conversation without saying excuse me.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
speaking about paper clips. It annoys me when the paper clips get entangled together...especially if I'm in a rush to get something out.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Eye crusties on the cats' faces.
I saw that as "Eye crusties on the cats' feces. :-X :-X

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
  • Bluetooth users who wander around looking like mental patients.
  • Mall shoppers who get to the top of an escalator and stop dead in their tracks, trying to decide where to go.
  • Misuse of common words (my current itch is people who substitute myself for me: Give the report to Jim or myself. Grrr)
  • People who shop in supermarkets, take stuff from the shelves, and then decide they don't want the item and so they put it back anywhere. I hate this in clothing stores, too, where the dressing rooms have a PILE of things outside them that people were too lazy to put back.
  • A mixed drink out of a plastic cup. Similarly, a cup of coffee in a styrofoam cup.
  • Asshat dog owners who don't train their dogs and when they misbehave by snarling or barking at your dog, they don't even apologize.

·
Registered
578 Posts
dweck said:
  • Mall shoppers who get to the top of an escalator and stop dead in their tracks, trying to decide where to go.
  • Misuse of common words (my current itch is people who substitute myself for me: Give the report to Jim or myself. Grrr)
  • People who shop in supermarkets, take stuff from the shelves, and then decide they don't want the item and so they put it back anywhere. I hate this in clothing stores, too, where the dressing rooms have a PILE of things outside them that people were too lazy to put back.
We could so be friends. LOL. I'll see your mall shoppers and raise you supermarket shoppers who stop in the entrance to peruse their circulars and get annoyed at YOU when you say "Excuse me."

I was an English major and can totally appreciate your/you're word peeve. The two/to/toos annoy me, as well as incorrect pronoun usage.

I'm the person who walks to the other side of the store to put something back if I don't want it. :)

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Traffic for no reason! A bunch of idiots squished together for no apparent reason, just drive **** it!

Fruit flies

My alarm clock

Flat soda

Customer service people that barely speak english, how can you help me if we can't understand eachother!?!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
-Anybody who isn't exactly like me!
-Me.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
a cramp in my foot while driving

same on the food in your teeth w/o a toothpick handy

empty containers put back into the cabinet :mad:

people who live in my house that throw their trash AT the trashcan ,even worse is if it's overflowing and they still put trash in it.

AND THE CLASSIC...clothes next to the hamper or just in general all over the floor!!!

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Trickster said:
When you get a piece of hair in your mouth and you can't find the **** thing to get it out. It makes me gag.
....And then you meet somebody you know and he/she says "Hey you have a piece of hair in your mouth"... Like you didn't know... ::)

When somebody walking behind you very close... and you turn left to get rith of the person, just to find out he/she were going that way too...

Meeting somebody on the wrong side of the pavement.

Staring people... What the heck are they looking at??? And that's just what I ask them. Never got an answear tho.

People that can't meet you or pass by (in the city or in a store), even if it's plenty of space, without pushing you. (No that doesn't annoy me, that makes me pissed).

Yeah I know I get annoyed A LOT...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
My MIL when she tells me she cleans up her mess on the kitchen counters as I am cleaning it up........as I pick up her candy wrappers off the floor............DH when he doesn't put his stuff away and says I didn't get there yet and it's a week later after the first conversation. My BIL, period.

Hmmmm, his family is not looking good right now.............................

Complainers and whiners mostly......

1 - 20 of 60 Posts