Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Family interested in our honorary lab seems really great. Everything checks out, they come to meet him next week. Their 197 lb Mastiff Rally is a doll..love everyone and everything. Nice family of 6, youngest child is Connor's age.

Couple of pics in case anyone was missing him (besides Joe M..I know he was missing him)
"Can you all believe she just might do it? She just might let me go live some where else..ok so they have like 20 acres and are willing to fince in 5 just for me :eek:..ok so they have a 1/2 court basketball court in their basement.. :eek:...ok so their deck is bigger than her house! I LOVE to get slobber all over this place!" lol

"I'm really going to miss you kid, thanks for taking me in"

"Hopefully that new kid likes to nap"

"I can't bare to look" lol

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I know you are doing what is best for him but I will sure miss pictures of the big guy. Give him a hug for me.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Yeah, I think bittersweet's the perfect word. :-\

It does sound like a great home....let us know once in awhile how the big lug's doin' will ya? Geez, he's a love. :) I hope his 'new' boy loves on him as much.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Sounds like a great place for Cuj to be! (After yours of course) I got a bit choked up at this post - I love the big guy and have enjoyed every picture and post about him. ((hugs)) to you and your family Deneen, you've done a wonderful thing for this big lug.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
It sounds like heaven on earth, for Cuj ! I'll miss the updates, but I will be so happy for him to get a forever home

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How is Connor taking it
Not too bad. Connor really wanted to keep him at first..but now after 3 months of picking up adult man sized dog poop his feelings have changed..lol. Cuj is "my dog" if he would have stuck to following Connor, sleeping with him etc. like he did the first few weeks I think Connor would be devastated but he's attached to my hip, actually a little higher he's so darn tall lol. So Autumn is back to being Connor's favorite.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
For some reason I can no longer see any pictures from work. I just had to look at these! I know you are doing the right thing, but I also it is going to be very hard to say good-bye to big guy!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
I know that will be bittersweet...missing him but knowing he will be in a great forever home.

I think from now on we need to require adopting families to join JL so we can see pics of our furbabies..;)

G

·
I am sure you know what you are doing, if it feels right and you aren't having any doubts then it is for the best. This family sounds great, boy do they sound loaded :eek: I hope you and Cuj are very happy! ;D

Also, i love his face, he is sooo cute! I was wondering about him as well.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
but now after 3 months of picking up adult man sized dog poop his feelings have changed..lol.
LMAO!!! ;D

Yes, bittersweet is the perfect word!

It sounds as though Cuj is going to the best home :)

That 2nd picture is really sweet!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
We're all gonna miss him, that's for sure. Sounds like he couldn't have found a better home though! :angel:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts