Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have the Prius back. I went and got him today. I had a horrible time finding the place it was held. I called the woman and she said " Good thing the boss is not here you are late" Umm When I called you, you could not give me directions. I drove all over the ghetto I'm lost and you are no help. I have the money you are charging (30 dollars a day) And I'm lucky not this time I'm calling the Troopers I own that car! (Again anyway). I finally find the place and get the car. The whole way I was speeding on the highway. I think Little Blue wanted to be home.

I then went to the new job to get my schedule. I was very happy they asked, if I would accept Wing 3. I said of course that Wing is the buildings pride and joy. She said "We were hoping you would, and are very excited". The Administrator and old Directer of Nurses works there. I have a feeling I was being placed there, by them. Which is a huge feeling of confidence, and gratification on my part. After working for the new management in my building it was nice to hear I am valued.

I then get home and took Brodie outside. He was laying next to me on the lawn belly up. While a Bald Eagle soared in a circular pattern above us. I remember laying on the lawn like that 10 years ago. It was on the lawn of my apartment building in VA. It was a beautiful day and I was wondering if the neighbors thought I was nuts, with a dog belly up looking at the sky with me. It was then and now the perfect moments spent with my little guy.

All in all a very good day.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It occured to me last night. I was so upset about the car. I used everything I had to get it back. I'm happy I might get to see a paycheck next week. My mom and I went out to breakfast, then to get the car. We stopped at a store she used to get my Easter candy. She got me an Easter basket that made me laugh. She stood in the window laughing when I was playing with Brodie. Even though I am relieved my credit won't be ruined, and I misses the car. The best moments came in the little things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.