Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needed something to cheer me up. I'm tired of painting and the weather is really crappy and is starting to get on my very last nerve, so turn the music up!!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
love creedance !!!

if you are tired of painting, you can head west and help us refinish our dining room set. we have only had it for about 30 years and are finally doing something with it.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
boonesmom said:
love creedance !!!

if you are tired of painting, you can head west and help us refinish our dining room set. we have only had it for about 30 years and are finally doing something with it.
I'll keep that in mind ;) :laugh: Do you want to help lay our new bathroom floor? Man this house stuff goes on and on. We still have snow on the roads Joann, how about you guy's? It is so grey and cold, blach! :(

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
no snow on the roads but boy, it is sooooo cold !!!! and yep-it's grey, blecky and blah !!! nobody wants to take boone for a walk today-poor guy.

we are getting ready to redo our 2 baths upstairs and that will involve laying new floor. glad that paul will be doing that and i will just supervise.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I love CCR...I'm thankful for Napster....what a great service....tons of good music ...can easily listen to artists like CCR all day.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
zoesmom said:
I love them too, but Di, it think it's "Creedence" :whistle: :laugh:
Don't matter, some good ol' music, I always liked the one about the bathroom on the right. :whistle:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
delmonico said:
zoesmom said:
I love them too, but Di, it think it's "Creedence" :whistle: :laugh:
Don't matter, some good ol' music, I always liked the one about the bathroom on the right. :whistle:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I have heard they used to sing it that way in concert once in a while. :laugh:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
patm said:
There's a Bad Moon on the Rise!
Well it sure sounds like their singing about a bathroom on the right. :laugh:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Doot, Doot, Doot, lookin' out my backdoor.... :whistle:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dad of Toby said:
Rangermom said:
Doot, Doot, Doot, lookin' out my backdoor.... :whistle:
Back when..I thought it was Dude Dude Dude lookin' at my back door :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: Sorry about the Misspell Linda, didn't take the time to spell check it! ;) :embarrass: Gene you should try painting to them, nothing like CCR to get you in the the mood to paint! :laugh:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I grew up with my dad listening to CCR all the time. :) Love them!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts