·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is anyone else surprised to see Greyhounds so far down the list? I see a ton of Greyhounds at shows...

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Very interesting - 3 pack hounds in the botton 4 - I LOVE Foxhounds - but you really don't see them around much as pets.

and such a big gap between the Norwich and the Norfolk Terriers --- odd - basically the same dog with different ear styles.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
AngusFangus said:
Is anyone else surprised to see Greyhounds so far down the list? I see a ton of Greyhounds at shows...
are they all rescued dogs? I have never seen a Grey puppy - but there are several families in my town who rescue.

2,990 Posts
I heard the list on the radio the other day - I danced around and sang out to Cooper, "You're #1, you're #1!" Of course, he danced with me...brought me a toy...butt tucked...stopped for a scratch...sneezed....and likely scattered about a pound of hair throughout the house in the process.

Gee, hope the neighbours didn't see me.... :confused: :embarrass:

Bev.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Nice to see that Uno's Westminster win last year didn't do much to shake up the beagle ranking.
Kind of shoots that theory of a "W" winner creating havoc for the breed, ya know?

People just LIKE labs! Who couldn't!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BigBrownDog said:
AngusFangus said:
are they all rescued dogs? I have never seen a Grey puppy - but there are several families in my town who rescue.
Yeah, they're probably all rescues. I just see several at every show, but maybe there are not many Greyhound breeders, other than those who race them?

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great Danes are up there too, at #22. I like Great Danes. :D

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
AngusFangus said:
BigBrownDog said:
AngusFangus said:
Yeah, they're probably all rescues. I just see several at every show, but maybe there are not many Greyhound breeders, other than those who race them?
I don't know. I guess not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts