Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Hey Laurie. Thanks for asking. Dad has trouble healing. He bruises terribly so he is completely black and blue from the tip of his fingers to his shoulder. The bone seems to be healing fine. The wound on his hand is still wide open and has yet to close. They have put steri strips on it and it isn't infected. The body aches and subsided and he is up and around and in great spirits. We are really pleased with how well he is doing!!! Thanks again for asking.
Nothing on the kids.
How are you doing?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I'm glad he's doing well. It's still so shocking.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
They never caught the little bastages?!?!

Poor Pop. :( Thank goodness the bone is healing and there's no infection. Sounds like he's doing good. :)

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I just had to look back to see what happened.

I'm so sorry. Your poor father.

I hope he makes a speedy recovery. It's too bad there were no witnesses. Did the news cover it at all? Public outrage may help find the little bastards.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
I had missed the original story. So sorry that happened to him, but glad that he's healing up.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
I just had to look back to see what happened.

I'm so sorry. Your poor father.

I hope he makes a speedy recovery. It's too bad there were no witnesses. Did the news cover it at all? Public outrage may help find the little bastards.
I live in a very town. We are about 70 miles from any t.v. news stations. We have a weekly newspaper but my parent's would be embarrassed to be in the newspaper.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I would just make sure that everyone that knows about it tells people to keep their ears open. The punks may talk about and someone may overhear them. Unfortunately that's probably the only way to catch them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts