Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I just read correctly? Are you going on another trip? Must be nice !! What are you guys going to do there?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Heck yes I'm going on another trip!!! :)

I guess there is an upside to having a long distance relationship.

Thuy lives in San Diego so he will be hosting me for the 5 or so days I'm there. I think he's planning all kinds of stuff... mostly I'm looking forward to going to the zoo or Sea World... and hanging out with his pug and just enjoying the beautiful weather.

Did I mention Thuy has a pool and hot tub? :p

D

·
0 Posts
Ender's Mom said:
Heck yes I'm going on another trip!!! :)

I guess there is an upside to having a long distance relationship.

Thuy lives in San Diego so he will be hosting me for the 5 or so days I'm there. I think he's planning all kinds of stuff... mostly I'm looking forward to going to the zoo or Sea World... and hanging out with his pug and just enjoying the beautiful weather.

Did I mention Thuy has a pool and hot tub? :p
I was there in 97. Sea World is great and San Diego is a wonderful city. I have relatives in Dana Point (north of SD). It's a beautiful area. Get to Laguna if you can.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Mambo said:
Did I just read correctly? Are you going on another trip? Must be nice !! What are you guys going to do there?
LOL! Oh you just left that open to sooooo many possibilities... hehehheheeh But, I'll be *nice*. (for a change)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I hope you have a great time. Oh I also wanted to say I went to your website and was looking at th epictures from Vegas. You guys look really cute together. ;D
TangerineFizz said:
Mambo said:
LOL! Oh you just left that open to sooooo many possibilities... hehehheheeh But, I'll be *nice*. (for a change)
Be good. ;)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
What area of San Diego does he live?
November of 05 my husband and I visited friends that live in PB (Pacific Beach). We went to La Joya for the day, it was beautiful.
Good thing you love sushi, it's really good out there. We ate our faces off one night!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Mambo said:
Well I hope you have a great time. Oh I also wanted to say I went to your website and was looking at th epictures from Vegas. You guys look really cute together. ;D
TangerineFizz said:
Mambo said:

Be good. ;)
I just sooooo wanted to yell this:

THE DIRTY

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
GO AHEAD KARINA!!!

LOL at you guys... I'm perfectly comfy talking about brazillian waxes and getting my breasts reduced... I can take a little teasing ;)

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Ender's Mom said:
GO AHEAD KARINA!!!

LOL at you guys... I'm perfectly comfy talking about brazillian waxes and getting my breasts reduced... I can take a little teasing ;)
Whooo hoo!! Okay!!

THE DIRTY!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts