Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Linds! :)

I was just reading your story in the divorce thread. I'm curious - do you have a relationship with your 1/2 sibs from your Dad's first marriage?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Not really. It's sort of hard to explain but they ended up in a different "culture" than me. My brother sees a muslim head scarf and says "bomber!!!" (not to their face... but to whoever he's with) He got that racist attitude from my dad (another reason why I don't talk to my dad)
My older sister kept in touch with my mom for a long time (not sure how recent)... she looked up to my mom... probably because my mom got her back in high school after she had dropped out and pulled strings to get her a diploma instead of having to get a GED.

My younger older sister (youngest of the three, but older than me) is screwed in the head. She treated me horrible... she blamed me cause my mom hurt HER dad... blah blah blah. Last I heard she was 300 lbs and pregnant with some guy who she met while he was in jail... etc.

They never lived in the same city as me and I maybe would see them once a year or so... just never enough to make that binding connection that would last into adulthood.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw, that's sad. Do any of them look like you?
So where's the oldest sister now? She sounds 1/2 way normal....
Last I heard she was 300 lbs and pregnant with some guy who she met while he was in jail...
*snicker snicker*

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Mmm... no they are all blonde and blue eyed (and yeah my dad really believes in all that superior race ****)

Denise (the older one)... is in one abusive relationship or another ... has three kids... used to be super skinny beauty and now huge (she has a much smaller frame) from the epilepsy medications she has to take (she's had surgery). (not as big as the other sister) She really only cared to keep in contact with my mom so... /shrug

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's their loss, Linds. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts