Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprise Surprise!!! Are you surprised?

Guess rehab didn't take, huh... ::)

I watch Disney movies all of the time with my 8 yo and I see LL when she was a kid...in Parent Trap and other Disney films. She was so cute...just adorable. What the heck happened to her.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Hollyweird removal from the consequences of the real world, and baaaaaaaad parents. I'd sling my own a$$ for money before I let my kids get into show business. (not that anyone would be lining up to buy any, but that's besides the point)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i'll never understand that as soon as these movie stars make any amount of money, they are either snorting it up their nose or drinking it up. what is wrong with these people?

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Most are low life's with no moral's, if we want things to change we just need to boycott anything they do, even reruns on TV, they'll be flipping hamburgers at Burger King before long if they don't make anyone else any money. ;D

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
Surprise Surprise!!! Are you surprised?

Guess rehab didn't take, huh... ::)

I watch Disney movies all of the time with my 8 yo and I see LL when she was a kid...in Parent Trap and other Disney films. She was so cute...just adorable. What the heck happened to her.
Have you seen her mother? THAT'S what happened to her. You reap what you sow. At the same time I am disgusted by her, I feel sorry for her for not having any guidance in her life.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I just don't understand why these celebrities party and drive - seriously, they have more than enough money to get a car service or heaven forbid, a taxi. When hubby and I go for a night out we always always cab it, or stay over if it is at friend. We never ever risk it.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tuckersmom said:
I just don't understand why these celebrities party and drive - seriously, they have more than enough money to get a car service or heaven forbid, a taxi. When hubby and I go for a night out we always always cab it, or stay over if it is at friend. We never ever risk it.
Never a truer word spoken... they have MORE than enough money to hire a limo for the evening. Which makes me thing they just don't give a crap!
They truly feel above the laws the rest of us have to follow. :police:

Maybe L Lo and Paris can bunk it together :laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts