Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Well, just don't do it at the expense of taking a dive off your horse, I don't want to see a video of the ground rushing up to fill the screen, LOL!

I was going to ride today, but it's rainy, wet, and dreary here. I think my girls will be in for the night.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
When I lived in northern Ohio, we would get the Lake effect snow. I decided to invest in a snowmobile suit for the barn.

Got all suited up one day, headed to see my horse, opened the stall door and scared the crap out of her. I could not get near her in that get up (in the cold, it actually made crinkle noises). Suffice it to say I took it back to the store for a refund and just dressed in layers from then on. Silly horses!!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Fun Videos! I liked the 11509 ride best. I got a big chuckle each time you trotted. That must've been hard to hold the camera! You have some great places to ride. I'm boxed in by highways. I won't go off the property any longer. When we first moved out there, it was more rural, and we could ride for hours, now it's all built up with houses and highways. So sad :(

Who are you riding in these (I know Toby... is it Dot or Lady?). Is that Bonnie riding with you? You are really quiet on your horse, I talk a LOT to Gandy, and sing silly songs when we ride too. :p

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We're lucky. Bonnie's road is pretty slow and most people are good about the horses. They slow down or stop and let us get out of the way. I'm riding Lady right now. She's the 16 year old QH. Yes, Bonnie is on Gracie in most of those. Usually I talk a lot but I try not to when I'm shooting video.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.