Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and back to normal. She is feeling so much better. I picked her up around 2 this afternoon.
She has a slight cough, mostly when she was on the leash, so they are treating her for that.

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zoezoe said:
Did I miss another update? Did they ever say what was wrong? So glad she is home and seems to be doing better!
They really don't know what was wrong. All her blood work was normal, she stopped vomiting, she's eating good, etc.....
Could have been something she ate, could have been some kind of virus. But with the coughing they said it could be a slight case of kennel cough. Except she only coughs when the leash is on, but this is something new she has never done that before.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Hey, if there was one, I missed it too! What was the matter with poor Lily?

Well anyway, I'm very glad she's back home and doing well now. :)

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
i haven't been on enough the past week to know what is going on with Lily but I am glad to hear she is on the mend.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Welcome home Lily! I am very glad to hear that she is home and feeling better. Don't these illnesses with unknown origins just drive you nuts.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Gald Lily's home and has stopped vomitting.

...Except she only coughs when the leash is on, but this is something new she has never done that before.
I wonder if maybe her throat is irritated from the vomiting and the pressure from the leash is making her cough? Hope that stops, too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts