Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how Ollie likes to enjoy his nylabones, lounging against the arm of the couch. Ah, comfy. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Felicia

Why does Ollie look like a chocolate lab sometimes, is it just the lighting? I know she is black, but on my screen she looks chocolate. Maybe I need to see the eye doctor.

Thanks for all the pics of Ollie and Henery I love them

Ginny

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GinnyH said:
Felicia

Why does Ollie look like a chocolate lab sometimes, is it just the lighting? I know she is black, but on my screen she looks chocolate. Maybe I need to see the eye doctor.

Thanks for all the pics of Ollie and Henery I love them

Ginny
Ginny, it's the lighting and my camera... when the flash goes off, he looks chocolate. If the flash doesn't go off, he looks proper black. lol. I'm still playing around with the settings to see if I can fix it...

·
Registered
683 Posts
Awwww that just melts your heart :-* :-*

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Adorable.

You need to post these on the new board since that's where we're supposed to be. ;)

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
labby said:
Adorable.

You need to post these on the new board since that's where we're supposed to be. ;)
I agree! Get over there, Felicia! :D

Also, I don't know what you mean by 'Lil Goob' ...that's one BIG boy! :D

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
^^ agree with this!! he looks so big! How'd he get so big so fast?!?!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Awwww I just love him, he's so stinking cute! And look at those paws he's going to be a big boy.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
He's adorable!!

Have you tried changing the white balance on the camera when you're shooting indoors Felicia?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts