Just Labradors banner

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiisa...

520 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Allie 
#1 ·
How's the keurig doing? Still like it?

#3 ·
I do. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! My favorites are Nantucket blend , Caramel Vanilla Cream and Butter Toffee. So far the hot chocolates I've tried are not very good. I found a place online that lets you "build a box" of k-cups and I can choose different flavors to sample without buying a whole box.
My sister and mom both got them too. My sister loves her's but my mom, not so much.
Oh, and I also got a basket you can put your own coffee in and use....it works great too but I'd rather use the k-cups....no MESS!.

#5 ·
LMAO@ for that.
I do really enjoy it. The other day my sister and I were going to get pedicures and instead of getting coffee out somewhere,like we've done in the past, we both took our travel mugs with our favorite flavors from home. My biggest issue is I have to order the k-cups or drive 60 miles to get them (small town life you know). Makes for a good excuse to go shopping. My sister and I are headed to the city this weekend to buy more and do a little shopping;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.