Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She was a little pistol today, (she's 3 1/2 now) they were over for supper and were here when I got home from work. Rita, her Mom, her and Rowdy were up-stairs before supper. Heard her come down the stairs with Rowdy behind her. They both came out to the living room and said, "Pawpa, you need to help me, Grandma and Mom are being mean to me."

So with Rowdy in the lead, up the stairs we went. Lexie in front of me, she got to the bedroom and said, "you're in trouble now, I told Pawpa you were mean to me."

Trying to look serious for her I asked what they did, 'they tickled me and made me scream." I held back laughing anf told them they were mean to her.:D

We had hot dogs for supper and she watched me put Tabaso sauce on my buns, so she wanted some to, I put some on my finger and rubbed it on one of her cut up pieces, enough to make it a bit warm, but not really hot. She ate it with a funny look, Rita asked her if it was hot and burning her mouth, "no."

I asked her if she wanted more, "no just some mustard now." after half a glass of water.:rolleyes:

Back about a month ago, I told her Rowdy didn't really like Barney, so now she don't want it on, unless Rowdy is upstairs with me, and she told Grandma today, not to put Barney on, cause Rowdy don't like it.:D

Don't think I posted this one yet, but here is the two of them watching some show about a month ago.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
We had hot dogs for supper and she watched me put Tabaso sauce on my buns,
Strange place to put tabasco sauce .... on your buns & in front of a minor too. :eek: Did it burn? Was it a PITA? :eek:

Oh wait ........ are you talking about bread buns? :D

I wish you'd explain yourself better. These threads can get embarrassing if you're not careful. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After I posted that, I knew you'd get it wrong.:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Back about a month ago, I told her Rowdy didn't really like Barney, so now she don't want it on, unless Rowdy is upstairs with me, and she told Grandma today, not to put Barney on, cause Rowdy don't like it.:D

That cracked me up!! Sounds just like something I would do to my poor Grandchildren we can only hope we don't have any for me to use to torment their parents!!! :D:D "Rowdy doesn't like Barney" Oh my holy heck I'm still laughing!!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well he don't, he told me that.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts