Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha that's just my snack!
I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch too, stupid no meat on friday! We have no lent friendly stuff in the house right now.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I don't have a desk....I sit on the couch w/my laptop. Or in bed, or in the bathroom, or in the kitchen....lol.

I'd show you my messy work desk but personal cameras/cellphones aren't allowed.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
At work just now. It looks more cluttered than it is! Chapstick on my keyboard, cup of water, handlotion behind the speaker.... :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
That tiny clock on my wall will forever say 1:30 since I can't find batteries for it anymore.......

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Here's mine at work. I have an L-shape desk and I cleared my client confidential stuff off. (Note JL on the monitor):

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
I don't have a desk....I sit on the couch w/my laptop. Or in bed, or in the bathroom, or in the kitchen....lol.
Ditto. I really need a desk actually...my papers are scattered all over the house. Not in folders or anything, just hanging loose. Organization isn't my specialty.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Not the greatest pictures, but here is the one with my scrubjay that comes to visit me everyday. He lands on my desk to beg for peanuts. I do have a beautiful view though.

This is one with JJ flying out of my office with a peanut

Just for kicks - here is me handfeeding him.

I love my office. It is very open and spacious with windows everywhere. I don't have one showing the entire office. This was all I had.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Ooo, I remember when you told us about the bird! I love that!!!! :)

Shel, I have to have post-its now because I'm scheduling 7 products on the line now and I can't get 'em mixed up! LOL

Stace, that little egg-shaped orange thing is a combo clock/temp/alarm/timer/date that our boss gave us all for XMas last year. It's from Brookstone. Right now the temp in here is 76.5!! *thud*

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I wish it were 76 degrees in here. I'm a popsicle.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I never sit there, it just collects stuff (see: dog toys on the right waiting to be sewn, stacks of mail, etc.)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOL Robert!!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts