Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wow your house is tiny! LOL Just kidding!!

RIGHT?! It took me an hour and 15 minutes to get to work. I must say though, Lebanon Twp. is awesome. All of the roads were blacktop when I left at 7:15. :D Even Hoffmans Crossing hill, I was scared to death thinking about driving up that!!! :shocked:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
2hrs 10 minutes for a 40-minute normal drive.

I don't know when I've seen less snow create more havoc.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Why? You have an FJ Cruiser, you could scale a mountain!
Yea, that thing is freaking awesome. It's like a little tank, it'll go anywhere, I love it!!!!!
I still get scared driving in the snow though. :shocked:

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
...I must say though, Lebanon Twp. is awesome. All of the roads were blacktop when I left at 7:15. :D Even Hoffmans Crossing hill, I was scared to death thinking about driving up that!!! :shocked:
Hhmm, wonder why they decided to close school then? I didn't get the call until 8:20. Which means the buses were already on the road and full time/morning staff on their way in.

The only thing that scares me about driving in this are the idiots that don't know how or are scared to drive in the snow. Yiou know the ones, "OMG, a snowflake. Must slam on the brakes and crawl." I especially love the ones who put the brakes on going UP a hill. :mmph:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Hhmm, wonder why they decided to close school then? I didn't get the call until 8:20. Which means the buses were already on the road and full time/morning staff on their way in.
I thought the same thing when I heard that on the radio. ALL of the schools in this general area were closed..Clinton schools, North/Voorhees....

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought the same thing when I heard that on the radio. ALL of the schools in this general area were closed..Clinton schools, North/Voorhees....
Something dawned on me while I was clearing the driveway- the timing of the snow was late enough that the custodians wouldn't have had enough time to get the driveways/parking lots and sidewalks cleared. We haven't used any snow days until today.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Pretty. Most of our snow has started to melt, so yesterday it was all gloomy and cloudy and I thought well it should at least snow if it is going to be this miserable. Nope...another cloudy day today.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
They are predicting 2-4 inches for Upstate NY.

Pfft. Not enough. There is a 4 on 4 pond hockey tournamnent all weekend and I like it when it snows. Bring it on!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.