Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Molly knows something is up. She knows the suitcases are out. Abby is just crazy because Molly is running around like a nut. We are leaving for the Outer Banks tomorrow. This should be interesting....2 labs, 6 little grandkids & two sons & DIL's. I told SU...I'm so glad they sell wine in the grocery stores down there. ;D

I don't think Abby remembers her last two trips to the beach because she was young. They had a good time though. I need this vacation so bad....work has been awful.

So I will be back in a week. :)

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Have a great vaca, Miss Georgie! :D 2 labs, 6 grandkids, and loads of wine. Sounds heavenly!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Sounds wonderful! Have fun!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Have a wonderful vacation, Georgie! I wish I was going to have a chance to meet Abby. Maybe your next trip.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Hey Georgie! You have a terrific time on your vacation. Family vacations can and usually are a lot of laughs, and, in this case, a lot of butt tuckin'. Have a safe trip.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Georgie, I'm so envious! Have a GREAT time and relax!!! :)

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Someday I would love to have a labfest at the beach. I can't believe it has been 11 years. It all started because I didn't want to board Shadow when we went on vacation & Myrtle Beach was not dog friendly back then.

I like it better when we go during the off season, but with a couple of the grankids in school, we waited till June to all go. It won't be the same though now that Elise (OHenry) is in Hawaii. We always had lunch & a little get together when we were down there.

There are so many gorgeous beach homes that allows dogs. It's something to think about guys!! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts