Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The match is first thing tomorrow morning, so my parents and I are going down together in a few hours (Shane can't take off of work), and I am staying with a good friend in my class to celebrate the match. I will know by 1PM EST where I will be employed for the next four years!!! So nervous. I had a really restless night last night. :eek:

The theme of our match day is Dr. Seuss' "Oh, the places you will go", and we are all dressing up to the theme. I am doing a more feminine spinoff of the #1 and #2 Things (http://www.newamerica.net/blog/files/dr_seuss_thing1_thing2_plaque.jpg), and wearing a blue wig and red dress, with a white circle on the front that says "#1 OBGYN!". Then for our specialty pics, everyone in our group is going to wear a baby bump under our clothing.

It should be fun! I enjoy these class events...my class knows how to have fun and laugh :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
The theme of our match day is Dr. Seuss' "Oh, the places you will go", and we are all dressing up to the theme. I am doing a more feminine spinoff of the #1 and #2 Things (http://www.newamerica.net/blog/files...ng2_plaque.jpg), and wearing a blue wig and red dress, with a white circle on the front that says "#1 OBGYN!". Then for our specialty pics, everyone in our group is going to wear a baby bump under our clothing.
I don't understand that, but whatever! LOL!!! :D You better post pics!!!!

Hey, really, GOOD LUCK!!!! I am positive you will get into the place you want. You have to let us know as soon as you can!

:) :)

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Good Luck! I hope you get the postion in the location you are hoping for. Knowing that you have a match somewhere is good though. I am sure there are some in your class that don't know that, or did they tell everyone? I know my daughters class walked in with no knowledge of who matched, who didn't.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good Luck! I hope you get the postion in the location you are hoping for. Knowing that you have a match somewhere is good though. I am sure there are some in your class that don't know that, or did they tell everyone? I know my daughters class walked in with no knowledge of who matched, who didn't.
We don't all know about everyone's status, we only know our own (snd those who wish to share with one another). After tomorrow morning though, the school will release a list with all of the statistics on our class (how many didn't match and had to scramble, % in each specialty, where everyone is going, etc.).

I can't imagine how bad it would feel to not have matched. I am very thankful that I did, and am excited to see where I am headed :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts