Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really should be packing. Or making a list of the "not to miss" stuff. Or taking the dogs to the kennel. I think I'm overwhelmed, so I'll sit here on JL. :) I still have 6-1/2 hours before we must be in the car and on the way to the airport.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
You are going to have a fabulous time!

The good news is that the weather is set to be glorious. It was 75 degrees here today. Not a cloud in the sky. I had a look at the London forecast for tomorrow and it is 80 degrees.

Remember...St. Paul's Cathedral!

Where are you visiting first? what airport (Heathrow I guess?) will you be landing at?

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are you visiting first? what airport (Heathrow I guess?) will you be landing at?
We are landing at Heathrow, but catching another flight right away over to Dublin. 2 days Dublin, 3 days seeing other parts of Ireland. From Ireland, we will fly to Edinburgh. After a few days in Edinburgh, we will rent a car and drive to the Scottish highlands and spend 2 days there. Then drive down to London. Eurostar train over to Paris for 3 days. Back to London for 4 days, then home.

We'll be back here the night of June 10.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Yikes. That is one packed schedule. Shame you are not doing London first...the weather in Ireland is always suspect!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Oh man, you're going on my dream vacation. :D

Have a wonderful time! Looking forward to seeing your pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts