Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got up at 5 a.m. to feed the dogs and let them out, watched the news, had a cup of joe and then went back to bed!! Didn't get out of the snuggly warmth until a short while ago and I'm still in my jammies!!
This is nice!! :happy:

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paddysmom said:
Perfect start to the day. Care to share a crossword puzzle and read the funnies together?
I haven't done either in a while...I'm certainly rusty with the crosswords!! Can one possibly get rusty at reading the funnies??

G

·
Aren't these days the best, I just woke up from a nap with the kids...I don't wanna go out, but I'm going to donate some things to some poor kids now at the drop off box :D

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to go walk the pups!! I did go out to go food shopping so the jammies are off and the pseudo jammies are on...that's another name for sweats!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I love those kind of days, they are usually on a sunday for me. Today it's laundry, dishes, vaccuming, scrapbooking, bills, and finish packing away christmas decorations.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I snapped this picture of DH and Halle napping. The weather has been so cold here, that we have only been going outside to care for the horses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts