Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty floored with something I just read from you. You suggested that Cadey needs to go to the "sunshine and butterflies" board? Seriously? YOU are a member there! Not too long ago, you deleted your account here and went to the "s&b" board and they greeted you with open arms. Never any negativity towards you there. I don't get it.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
I think if you take her suggestion in the context of everything said in the original thread, what Laurie said made sense. Pulling it out of that context, as you've done, makes it sound worse than it was. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Maybe Laurie was just advising Cadey to do the same? As Cam said, it doesn't sound malicious in the context of the thread.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking at it that way, you're absolutely right.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Little slack for Laurie.

She's having a terrible time personally at this point. And I'll leave it at that.......

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I'm reading this all after the fact too Amy, but I would agree that Laurie might have been making an honest-to-goodness suggestion.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Laurie, if that's the case then I'm sorry for questioning your statement. :)

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
are there REALLY butterflies and sunshine over there?
Or are you just kidding?
(wonders why if you enjoy a drama free place, you drag up old drama?)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
(wonders why if you enjoy a drama free place, you drag up old drama?)
Old?! LOL!!!!!!!!! It happened over the weekend!!! I'm not here on weekends so didn't see anything until today. It just floored me and I felt the need to ask. Shoot me.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
**POW**
old as in it had died.....dead and buried (gone on to the second or third page etc...).
But, hey, I don't really care, post away . I just sometimes wonder why those that enjoy drama free, post drama inducing (here) that is all.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:D

Oh, and I never claimed to enjoy drama-free. I wouldn't still be here if that were the case. As far as over there goes, there is absolutely no **** slinging so if you want to call that butterflies than so be it! :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

Oh, and I never claimed to enjoy drama-free. I wouldn't still be here if that were the case. As far as over there goes, there is absolutely no **** slinging so if you want to call that butterflies than so be it! :)
That's because it's members, yourself included, bring the drama and ****-slinging over here.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts

actually, if you watch a butterfly, it is attracted to ****. I know this because I've seen it while scooping the back yard. I thought only flies did this but apparently butterflies are also attracted to ****.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HA! You funny! Not gonna bite, Betsy.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts