Just Labradors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard from Laurie.

She DOES have the boys. AND Molly.

I have told her there's a ton of good advice on the JL board (good gowen, JLers, we ARE good!) and that I would print and snail-mail (to her apt, not the home).

So if there are any more pieces of advice or well wishes, can you tuck 'em here ----

http://forum.justlabradors.com/showthread.php?t=5795

--- I'll let this ride another day or two and then print and post.

:)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if she move-moved, as in packed all her stuff and vacated. She may have temp-moved, as in grabbed the necessities and bolted.

If it's the latter, she will probably have an oppty to return home and get more when her husb leaves again for the Middle East, which I think is soon.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
That is good news!

Glad she was able to get out, even if only temporarily. It'll give her a chance to step back & think through her options & what she wants to do next.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Dan, thanks for doing this. I missed the earlier post since I was out of the country for the last two weeks and offline the entire time. It's such a tough thing to go through - my divorce was hell on earth and I didn't have kids. Best thoughts to Laurie, she's very strong to take the steps she has, so I'm sure they'll all come through it even stronger and better off, even if it seems impossible at the moment.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
got your pm dan, didn't have a chance to thank you/respond from work - glad she has the boys - not glad she has to go through this, but glad she's got them.

Just tell her to hang in there - she'll make it out the other end.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
After all the work Laurie has done on that house, I think Steve should have been the one to move out and let Laurie stay there with the boys!
Yea, what's up with that?! HE gets the house and makes his wife move into an apartment with 4 kids and a dog? Are you kidding me?! :mad:

Thanks for the update, Dan. I hope she's had a chance to speak with a lawyer. I still think the best advice she's gotten was from Robin. She needs to read that right away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.