Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Thinking about you and the children, Laurie.
Hope everyone is okay.

J

·
0 Posts
Thanks. I went to the docs this mornings. I'll get another MRI on Tuesday. I have arthritis in my lower back from childhood so I get them occasionally. (Although the pain I have now is my upper back) The kids rolled their eyes and said "I'm fine. Stop asking us, mom." No one is complaining of anything and they are off playing on the playground as usual.

I got another phone call yesterday evening from the other person's insurance agent. The person driving the car who hit me did not own the car. Apparently since there wasn't a whole lot of damage to that vehicle she had no intentions of reporting it. (I dont know why she thought it wouldnt get found out about) The owner had no idea there was an accident. The owner called the person driving, then called the insurance agent to file the claim. So now everything has been figured out. Their insurance will cover everything on my car. I did mention to the insurance company that my back was sore and I was getting it checked out on Tuesday to rule out anything caused by the accident.

Mentally, I am doing much better. No one is hurt, my car will be repaired, and I have another car to use in the mean time. I've been so stressed lately with getting ready for our move, lots of work at the office, 4 boys to take care of with no SU, that this car accident just about pushed my stress level a little too far. I just keep telling myself only 2 months till my Disneyland/Hollywood vacation. I will need that vacation so much by then.

Thanks for asking about me. We are hanging in there. :)

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I am glad everyone is doing so good.

I think you should buy some burgers and chips and have a come help me pack party. Share the work load with your friends.

J

·
0 Posts
azlab said:
I am glad everyone is doing so good.

I think you should buy some burgers and chips and have a come help me pack party. Share the work load with your friends.
Thats a great idea. I think I'm going to attempt to pack everything myself, so that I can sort through whats junk and whats not. Then I'll get some friends over to help move the boxes and furniture and reward them with lots of food. :)

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
:) great idea ! glad to hear the kids are ok..... hope your back is nothing serious !!

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Glad to hear the children are fine...they are so resilient. Thank goodness.

Hope your MRI goes well....I know it's easier said than done, especially at this time. Take care of yourself and try not to push too much.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I am very glad the kids are fine and I hope you are, too.

I have a great recipe for sloppy joes that I have always served to people who help me pack or move. Easy to throw in a pan and let simmer on low for a while, then eat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts