Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both Andriano and Wiley rode. I missed the first couple of rides- turned on the TV when Adriano was in the chute. I was pretty happy myself- Tater and Justin rode, and I got to see Owen! Knew it was him before they said it, even tho he was bent over the chute pulling the rope on Lady's Choice. Oh- Lady's Choice? I knew that was Owen's bull just from the name (he owns Lady's Man, too). Me thinks I've been watching bullriding too long. LOL

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Yeah I thought last night was a pretty good night. :)

Hopefully tonight is just as good.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, bet you're happy! LOL Believe it or not, I was actually rooting for Adriano, but only after Marchi rode (don't ask! ;) ) I was glad to see Chris Shivers finally cover a bull.

Oh- next weekend's airing is a repeat from January in New York. I never did see Saturday's round- they televised it on NBC that Sunday afternoon, while Ken & I were at the Garden watching Sunday's rounds.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I was amazed at how many went down during the champ round. Both Justin and Wiley. :( It was good to see Adriano finally do well. He deserved it.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
labby said:
I was amazed at how many went down during the champ round. Both Justin and Wiley. :(
Me, too. After Justin bicked off, I told Ken if the round continued the way it was going, Justin would finish tenth. There was an event either last year or the year before when everyone bucked off in the championship round (gosh, it's getting bad when all the seasons are running together in my mind!).

It was good to see Adriano finally do well. He deserved it.
He's definitely been off lately, that's for sure. He finally remembered to tuck his chin! LOL

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
labby said:
I was laughing at all the "tuck the chin" comments.
Yeah, but at least Ty was off that "Little Brian Canter" bit. I think I only heard it once all weekend. However, if he called Tater the "Old Man" one more time Saturday, I swear I was going to strangle him! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts